Wednesday, March 25, 2015

technical vocabulary

Technical vocabulary can be difficult to understand for english learners specially when  it does not belong to your interest center and it becomes really frustraring.
Every english learner should develop this kind of vocabulary because it is supposed that we  should know a lot of vocabulary in any context but even ''any'' context can be too difficult for us.
Today I was reading an article about veterinary medicine because a firend asked me to help her with this article that is in english, and I though, it can not be too difficult, but damn! when I started reading it I was like WHAT!? I had no idea about the meaning of a lot of words I had to look for every word I did not know and then it became really frustraring.
I think it is really important to start reading this kind of articles, but the easy ones in order to get out of our comfort zones and learn new vocabulary even when sometimes it is frustraring! Start now!

No comments:

Post a Comment