Friday, March 20, 2015

Total solar eclipse

Today it happened something pretty beautiful but unfortunately I could not apreciate it (so sad) 
I was surfing the internet in the morning and what I found, while I was sleeping there was a Total solar eclipse in the other side of the earth, there was an article on the BBC News page about it and it looked incredible, at the beginning I could not understand a lot of technical words so I looked for them on the internet and I learned a lot of new vocabulary and actually even when from this side of the world we could not see the eclipse, tonight we will have a really huge moon, because tonight the moon will be really close to the earth! finally  I interacted with this page that it has a lot of articles, news and among others! 

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-31980255


No comments:

Post a Comment