Monday, March 9, 2015

state and county fairs

Today a learn a lot about modern society, as the teacher said we need to learn  a lot about everything in order to take the IELTS test and also  I think it is important to know about general culture,
I was doing an assigment and I decided to practice the intensive reading to get a better comprehension of everything and I realized about a lot of vocabulary that I did not know and a lot of traditions North Americans have, it is really crazy, funny and entertaining how they found a way to put everything together; the Fair,  in this document we found all the traditions that usually are in the fairs, all the contests, the  themes,  even when the fairs consist the most part  in farming, there is a lot you can find about other topics, like technology .
I think this topic of Fairs is really interesting because shows us how well conservated is the culture and how they keep on these traditions since long time ago.

1 comment:

  1. Check your punctuation, mostly when you are separating ideas or sentences.

    ReplyDelete