Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Learning how to teach

Today we had a long schedule, because of the teacher's strike and the support we are giving to them, but even when there is a strike we have to continue learning, and that is what I did.
I was reading something interesting about Albert Morlachetti and his input in the education, he was a good teacher... and he died today... I wanted to take in to account what he said about education, so I gave to my dear friend a lesson for an exam she has tomorrow and I learnt a lot about her as a student, taking in to account her questions and her way to see the stuff, actually  she asked a lot and  as teacher I will be, I need to know everything  to answer her questions.
At the end she understood everything and I hope she gets a good grade in her exam, tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment