Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Amazonia

Amazonia is one of the world's greatest rainforest, we have seen how the pollution in the world it is destroying it, there is one corporation that is called Conservation International CI a nonprofit environmental organization (I have just realized about what a nonprofit organization is) this is a cool organization I have found a lot of interest things through their web page and I feel very attracted by it.
Today I learnt some new vocabulary, and I read about what I like.
I was reading something about the Amazonia and the damage that it is receiving from different factors such as the deforastation, climate change and the growing energy demands the CI's solutions to this issues seem to be very good for protecting nature but we have a lot to do there and there is where they need owr help, you can protec an acre! go to : http://www.conservation.org/where/pages/amazonia.aspx?utm_source=FB&utm_medium=social

and there is a lot of information about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment