Friday, September 12, 2014

english page.....

today was a normal day, as a rule :3 buuuuuut! I discovered something! i don't know english a much as I thought, I was in my english class and the teacher put us a reading and we had to answer some questions, and my level was not very good, then the teacher showed us a game about simple words it's called walkman,story man, i don't remeber it, and I just completed 5 words even thought being simple words, so i decided to go the english page and I watched the tutorial Online and i practiced my english grammar after watching the tutorial on the web I worked on the english page excersices and my score was good I worked with prepositions.... i think that was it :) XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Those things are normal, mostly when English is not applied well. I hope now you understand the importance of studying and practicing more, taking into account all the weaknesses you have found. Improve all the time. I will help you. Next time, mind your punctuation and structure when writing.

    ReplyDelete