Wednesday, September 10, 2014

birtish accent!

ok, recently I've been really busy but today I was bored and I decided to do something to improve my listening, so I put some videos that i used to watch when I was 13 or 14 I don't remember now but I used to watch them and I didn't know anything what they were saying and of course I did not know that they had british accent then! I used to watch them with subtitles but sometimes there were some videos without subs and I just watched them no matter what! i was in love with Mcfly! what can  I say? I was just a kid with no social life aaaand a computer. :3 so I was thinking about that today and I was like... it's been a while.... and now i think i know more about english... let's do it! :d I put one with music in the background! and I got  confused with some stuff but I payed attention, then I put one without backgrounds, (the same video) and I  could understand almost everything what they were saying but i had to follow their lips and pay so much attention.
 I found that their accent it's really hard and they speak really  fast,well at least for me it is, you really need to know about english to undestand them, you have to practice a lot. I think it's a really good way to learn! LOVING ENGLISH.... XOXO

hre's the video
Mcfly confessions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWhnvtHuE3E

1 comment:

  1. That is a great activity. It is really good to go back and try to review, and to improve. Good Job! Mind your punctuation and capitalization. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete