Thursday, February 26, 2015

Vacation, first two weeks at the univeristy.

well long after with out publishing in the blog, I think this semester I got back desiring to learn more and what I  found when I got back; English <3 It was waiting for me, Vacation were a long, long time and I had to work everyday so I did not have time to learn a little bit more, fortunately I have learned a lot this two weeks with the teacher in the classroom, we realized everyday that we don't know as much as we think, now we are learning a lot about writing and I think it is really important, Today we found out a lot of mistakes in just one of my partners' essays I can't even imagine how many mistakes I have in mine so I will start writing about a lot of things in order to practice writing, I hope  to count on my lovely teacher.  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. It's great to have you back! Please, check capitalization errors, punctuation and conjugation. A hug!

    ReplyDelete