Wednesday, August 20, 2014

bored day, wendy & christian's lesson

today was a normal and bored day! i didn't like it but suddenly i went to my english class   and there were wendy and christian  they were about to give today´s class and they did it, it was awesome! i reinforce my knowledge about the present perfect and simple past and  then the teacher talked about the present perfect continous, i wasn´t really sure about how to use it, but now  i do. At night i heard a red hot chilli pepper´s song ''the otherside'' i practiced my pronunciation, i think i said something about me and the songs before ;) that was it! have a great night! i hope the teacher read my blog because it has been like one week or two  and he hasn't known my name yet! i got a little bit sad, i am part of the class too but anyway  byeee! :3

1 comment:

  1. It's really good you like the presentation, and I hope you like them all. Sorry for not recalling your name before. Now I do!. You are Vanessa, one of my best students. Keep improving! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete